Saturday, August 18, 2007

NEW ENGLAND IS BEAUTIFUL THIS TIME OF YEAR

Well, we have arrived in beautiful New England to begin seminary next month! And my first comment to my dear bride after we unloaded the truck was "WHAT ARE WE DOING HERE?!"

Seriously, it is just now hitting me concerning the magnitude of this leap of faith, but what joy to know we do not leap into the dark, but into the Light Himself.

Any test of faith is bound to involve fear and second thoughts, but our decision to press on anyway is usually matched and surpassed by the overwhelming grace of God to fill our fear with hope.

There will be much more to write soon, and I look forward to hearing from you all.

Much love,
Barnabas

1 comment:

kpshorty said...

I'm so glad y'all arrived safely. Dimitri started school today and was so excited. It was a madhouse but I think he will be ok, if he can calm down long enough to listen. lol!! Love you!!